Wednesday, December 9, 2015

NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU,‏‏ Ami Michelle





From: amimichelle22@hotmail.com
To: xxxxx
Subject: NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU,‏‏
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 11:03:14 +0000

Hello My Dear,
Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. The reason why i contacted you is because i intend visiting your country for Tourist, but first let me tell you little about my self.

I am Dr.  Ami Michelle, born and brought up in 1 Basing-hall Avenue, London, CZ32 88A/  United Kingdom, into a family of three, I am age 41 single with one daughter  by name Tima 16 years of Age also schooling here in united kingdom, again Have a Palestinian root too, from my grand parents.

I attended my high school in England. After then I proceeded to  Basing-hall, for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently i work with the  United Kingdom Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health.

Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you copping with life?

How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country; I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there soon by God grace. This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you,

Your Country, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time. Regards. Hoping to read from you soon, Dr.  Ami Michelle Email:( amimichelle22@hotmail.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving your valuable comment.

Premium Ads